Monday, February 27, 2017

Get Tears of Crimson Free!



Get the first book in the Tears of Crimson series free, and vote for book two, Immortal Embrace on Kindle Scout.  It's really simple to fall into the arms of a vampire with this #Instafreebie deal and Kindle Scout!  Simply visit the links below, but hurry, these are both LIMITED time offers.


Kindle Scout Author, Michelle Hughes breathes new life into paranormal romance with a world of supernatural creatures and a love affair that will leave you breathless.

I know pain. I’ve lived it, breathed it, desperately fought it, and failed until he found me.. in my dreams.

Rafe saved me, but logically I knew he wasn't real… 

Now, my world has fallen apart again, and the only way to regain control of it is travel to the place where Rafe took me in those visions.

The streets of the French Quarter in New Orleans are my last chance at sanity. What I find through the doors of the Tears of Crimson nightclub could leave me wishing that insanity was my only fear.

Free until March 6, 2017 Instafreebie




He was the only hope I had in a lifetime of suffering.  Gabriel, my angel, and salvation.  Only in dreams did he come to me, pulling me into a world of peace that I couldn’t find in the real world.  He sheltered my soul in his arms and I never wanted to leave our fantasy.  Without him I was nothing.  My heart ached for this dream to be real.

She was the light in the darkness, an innocent that I could never blemish.  My beautiful Shanna, with a heart so pure it reminded me of who I once was.  My soul was tainted, body cursed, cast down from the heavens to become a creature of eternal night.  How could I allow her to walk in my world when everything I was would destroy her?

Some promises were meant to last forever, but at what cost?   Two souls lost in torment will discover what they could never control.  Destiny.  Will either of them survive the Immortal Embrace?

Vote for Immortal Embrace on Kindle Scout
if chosen you get this book free.

No comments:

Post a Comment